EK-HFB Fitting (High Flow Barb) is a soft-tube barb fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-HFB Fitting is a stylish looking variant of the classic high flow barb fitting and requires the use of hose clamps or similiar substitute for safest operation.
The barb is made from nickel-plated CNC machined brass with quality O-rings while the ring is made from CNC machined aluminium. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
These fittings can be either tightened by hand or by using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase).
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: 13mm (ID; roughly equalls 1/2" ID)
- outer diameter of the tube: unlimited
- outer diameter of a fitting: 20.8mm
- installed height: 21mm
- compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
ROHS 2.0 Compliant!
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Use appropriate hose clamp or substitute to secure tubing to the barb!