The EK-KIT L240 R2.0 water cooling kit is a powerful kit for all users who seek simple, yet quality and effiicient all-in-one solution, assembled from selected market proven components.
Revision 2.0 (R2.0) further improves the quality and reliability of the original L series kits, introduced in 2013.
EK-KIT L240 R2.0 includes:
- universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy MX (incl. mounting- & thermal material)
- radiator: EK-CoolStream PE 240 (Dual)
- radiator fan: EK-Vardar F3-120 1850rpm (2pcs)
- water pump/reservoir unit: EK-XRES 100 DDC MX 3.1 PWM
- tubing: EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 15,9/9,5mm (2 meters)
- compression fittings: EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm Nickel (6 pcs)
- coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- additional pump holder (120mm fan hole pattern)
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 2-Fan PWM (10cm)
- ATX bridging plug
EK-Supremacy MX UNI is a reduced cost variant of EK-Supremacy EVO flagship performance water block, introduced in 2014. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer premium hydraulic- and thermal performance at the best price.
EK-CoolStream PE series radiator fits in majority of computer chassis and will succesfully take the heat out of your system. In combination with in-house developed EK-Vardar high-static pressure fan the unit provides silent operation with great coooling performance.
EK-XRES 100 DDC MX 3.1 PWM water pump / reservoir combo is also brand new, cost-reduced variant of the market proven EK-XRES DDC pump/reservoir combo unit, powered by Laing DDC 3.1 PWM (6W) pump.
EK-CryoFuel Clear is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. The 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle (not included) that is also designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
High quality EK made ZMT (Zero Maintainance Tubing) EPDM rubber tubing ensures long lasting operation and does not suffer from plasticizer leaching effect, very common with regular PVC tubing.
Majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in quick and painless installation procedure. This kit can also be upgraded with an additional EK-VGA Supremacy, EK-FB, EK-FC or EK-RAM series waterblocks!
For additional help during installation, you can use our Liquid Cooling Glossary.
This liquid cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- AMD Socket AM4
- AMD all legacy sockets (AM3+, AM3, AM2, AM2+, FM2, FM2+, 939, 754)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- List of components may be subject to change in future according to EKWB's best practices.
- Distilled water needed to dilute the cooling liquid concentrate is not included.
- For adding more water blocks to the loop, EK recommends increasing the cooling capacity by adding an additional EK-Coolstream series radiator to the loop.