EK-FC I750 SSD is a Full-Cover water block for water cooling the Intel® SSD 750 Series solid-state drive. The block covers the entire PCB of the drive, thus ensuring the best possible cooling performance. It features a high flow design allowing the water block to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
The base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top cover is made of stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gasket. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
In the box you will find additional EK-FC Terminal with two G1/4" threaded ports on the side. You will need it if there isn’t enough space to install the fittings on regular terminal. EK-ACF Fittings are recommended.
- EK-FC I750 SSD water block
- Thermal compound and thermal pads
- Mounting mechanism
- Additional EK-FC Terminal
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Original backplate is compatible with EK-FC I750 SSD water block!
- Fittings are not enclosed! Two fittings are needed to complete the installation!