EK-FB GA Z170X Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel® LGA-1151 socket Skylake® CPU and the following GIGABYTE® motherboards:
- GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 5
Designed and engineered in co-operation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the waterblock. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB GA Z170X Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel water block
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 I/O Shield is compatible with this monoblock.
- This monoblock will not interfere with M.2 Connectors on the GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 and GA-Z170X-Gaming 5.