EK-RES X3 150 Lite is a cylindrical standalone reservoir, manufactured from premium quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal end caps in black color. The sealing is performed by quality EPDM rubber washers.
EK-RES X3 150 Lite reservoir is primarily made to be paired with EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 with an enclosed EK-AF Extender Revo Dual D5 Add on. This is a small adapter fitting extender that mounts the reservoir to the EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 and is not sold separately.
The top of the reservoir features three G1/4" threaded ports, while the bottom has one G1/4" threaded port. This allows the reservoir to be used as a standalone reservoir in various positions, such as horizontal and vertical configuration. The inner face of the top comes preinstalled with one Acrylic tube that serves as a suction point in the horizontal position. Additionally, enclosed PE foam can be used to diminish vortex occurence.
The unit comes with a pair of special holders that allow the reservoir to be installed directly on the computer chassis.
- Installation height: 150mm
- Diameter: 60mm
- Capacity: ~240ml
- Weight (netto): 265g
- EK-RES X3 150 Lite
- Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
- EK-AF Extender Revo Dual D5 Add on
- 2 × G1/4 extenders
- 2 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs
- 1 × 2,5mm allen key for reservoir holders
- 1 × polyether anti-cyclon foam
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- When using ports #2, #3 or #4 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4 (EAN: 3831109845165) due the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom and Top.
- When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4 thread longer than 5mm! All EK-ACF and EK-HDC fittings are compatible!
- When using ports #1, #2 and #3 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with diameter larger than 25mm! All EK-ACF and EK-HDC fittings are compatible!
- EK recommends the use of EK-ACF fittings. When using fittings other than EK-ACF series please use hose clamps or appropriate substitute to secure the tubing to the barb. The use of biocide containing and corrosion inhibiting coolant is always recommended for any liquid cooling system.
- Do not use or clean reservoir with alcohol derivates or other solvents as acrylic may crack!
- The EK-AF Extender Revo Dual D5 Add on is NOT compatible with EK-XTOP DDC! For this application you should use EK-AF Extender 6mm M-M G1/4.