EK-RES X3 250 is a cylindrical standalone reservoir, manufactured of premium quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal end caps in white color. The sealing is performed by quality EPDM rubber washers.
EK-RES X3 reservoirs feature improved inlet/outlet port configuration for easier and more straightforward fitting configuration and tube routing. Reservoir's bottom terminal is optimized for best flow and vortex ouccurance is also diminished by the use of enclosed anti-cyclone as well as additional PE foam. Top features one G1/4" threaded port, while the bottom features five G1/4" threaded ports for various intlet/outlet configurations.
All these features result in easy mounting, filling and quickest bleeding of air.
New white RES X3 comes with a pair of white reservoir holders using adjustable fastening force controlled by enclosed Allen key.
- Installation height: 250mm
- Diameter: 60mm
- Capacity: ~440ml
- Weight (netto): 370g
- EK-RES X3 250 - White
- Pair of white EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
- 2 × G1/4 extenders
- 4 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs
- 1 × 2,5mm allen key for reservoir holders
- 1 × polyether anti-cyclon foam
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- When using ports #3, #4 or #6 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4 (EAN: 3831109845165) due the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom.
- When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4 thread longer than 5mm! All EK-ACF and High Flow fittings are compatible!
- When using ports #1 and #2 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with diameter larger than 25mm! All EK-ACF and High Flow fittings are compatible!
- EK recommends the use of EK-ACF fittings. When using fittings other than EK-ACF series please use hose clamps or appropriate substitute to secure the tubing to the barb. The use of biocide containing and corrosion inhibiting coolant is always recommended for any liquid cooling system.
- Port #6 of EK-RES X3 series reservoir should only be used to connect this reservoir with external fill port!
- Do not use or clean reservoir with alcohol derivates or other solvents as acrylic may crack!