The EK-KIT P280 is the ultimate liquid cooling kit dedicated to all users who seek the best price-performance ratio on the market! Everything you need to assemble your first custom loop. You don't have to worry about compatibility issues or being nervous about the right amount of fittings or tube length. If you are a beginner, this is a great place to start!
This kit brings the following components, selected from our wide range of quality products:
EK-Supremacy EVO - universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation which brings perfect performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is our flagship CPU water block and it is truly the best product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
EK-CoolStream CE 280
radiator - it gives this kit its name - offers best cooling capacity in the 45mm thick radiator class: Double stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar
140mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK-Vardar - industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
- high-performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5
PWM water pump. The unit features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning are supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-DuraClear - 2 meters of the premium quality PVC tubing, guaranteed to be free of plasticizer leaching related issues.
EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate
- EK-CryoFuel Clear is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. The 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle
(not included) that is also designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
The kit is easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Every item in this kit can be purchased separately, further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK webshop.
The majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in quick and painless installation procedure. Once installed, this kit is a full custom loop solution. It can be upgraded with additional water blocks and components, such as additional radiators.
EK-KIT P280 water cooling kit includes following items:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy EVO (incl. LED diode, mounting- & thermal material)
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream CE 280 (Dual)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F2-140 (1600rpm) (2pcs)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm (3/8'' - 1/2'') (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm (3/8'' - 1/2'') - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 2-Fan PWM (10cm)
- ATX bridging plug
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm FAN) Vertical
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- AMD Socket AM4
- AMD all legacy sockets (AM3+, AM3, AM2, AM2+, FM2, FM2+, 939, 754)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- List of components may be subject to change in the future according to EKWB's best practices.
- Distilled water needed to dilute the cooling liquid concentrate is not included.
- EK recommends at least one 120mm/140mm fan and radiator space for cooling one component. For example, if you want to cool CPU and GPU in the same loop, we recommend at least 240mm/280mm radiator and two 120mm/140mm fans.
- EKWB recommends the use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in the kit. They can be purchased separately here.