EK-HD Adapter is a solid-tube fitting, intended to be used with solid tubing such as Acrylic or Copper tube. Used in conjuction with EK-HD Tube it can also be used for connecting multiple Full Cover water blocks as an alternative method to using EK-FC Terminal system.
The product is made of machined brass with quality O-rings. These adapters are fully compatible with EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: 12mm (OD)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 18.7mm
- installed height: 11mm
- compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel tube
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0,5mm x 45° chamfer.
- The fittings are plated, not painted. Due to the plating technique the internals of the fittings may not be
completely black and the base nickel layer might shine through.