The EK-KIT S240 is a compact starter liquid cooling kits dedicated to all users who seek the best performing, market proven components for highest chassis compatibility. Designed for smaller cases with slim radiator in mind, the S kits are a great choice for every liquid cooling beginner and people doing small and mini ITX builds.
Kit brings everything you need to assemble your first custom loop. You don't have to worry about compatibility issues or being nervous about the right amount of fittings or tube length. If you are a beginner, this is a great place to start!
This kit brings the following components, selected from our wide range of quality products:
EK-Supremacy MX - universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation which brings perfect performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is our flagship CPU water block and it is truly the best product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
EK-CoolStream SE 240 radiator - it gives this kit its name - offers best cooling capacity in the 25mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK-Vardar - industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout entire operating range.
EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) - is a value oriented water cooling pump reservoir combo. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer premium hydraulic performance at the best price. PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
EK-DuraClear - 2 meters of the premium quality clear PVC tubing, guaranteed to be free of plasticizer leaching related issues.
EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate
- EK-CryoFuel Clear is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. The 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle
(not included) that is also designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
Kit is easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Every item in this kit can be purchased separately, further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK webshop.
Majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in quick and painless installation procedure. Once installed, this kit is a full custom loop solution. It can be upgraded with additional water blocks and components, such as additional radiators.
EK-KIT S240 water cooling kit includes:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy MX UNI (incl. thermal material)
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream SE 240 (Slim Dual)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F3-120 (1850rpm) (2pcs)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm (3/8'' - 1/2'') (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm (3/8'' - 1/2'') - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 2-Fan PWM (10cm)
- ATX bridging plug
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- AMD Socket AM4
- AMD all legacy sockets (AM3+, AM3, AM2, AM2+, FM2, FM2+, 939, 754)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- PLEASE NOTE:
- List of components may be subject to change in the future according to EKWB's best practices.
- Distilled water needed to dilute the cooling liquid concentrate is not included.
- EK recommends at least one 120mm fan and radiator space for cooling one component. For example, if you want to cool CPU and GPU in the same loop, we recommend at least 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans.
- EKWB recommends use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in kit.