The Rigid bender delivers on so many levels of simplicity and its professional results are what users have come to expect from PrimoChill. Each bender base is CNC’d from HDPE material giving your bender a tough and durable foundation to work from. On top of the HDPE is a precision laser cut acrylic measuring and angle system to ensure proper bends and lengths between those bends. To top it all off, 3 stable, slide-able, and adjustable arms enable you to secure your bends while they cool and set up.
The Rigid Bender is the perfect tool for pros and novices alike, measure/cut/heat/bend. Unlike other bending jigs/tools, the bender is very portable and does not need to be anchored to a table or work bench to give you perfect repeatable bends time after time. The Rigid Bender works for both acrylic rigid tube as well as PETG. Made in the USA, by Americans.
· Laser etched ruler for quick and easy measurements.
· Small, compact design perfect for bending on small work surfaces.
· Expandable arms to hold and bend even the most difficult bends.
· No need to spend time setting up your bender, insert tighten and hold.
· Mountable to work bench. (Hardware not included)
· Perfect addition for “pro hand benders” when a extra hold is necessary.
· Setup and bend in minutes.
· Made in the USA.
*Please measure twice and cut once. When using heat guns be sure to use in ventilated areas and were some protective gloves, and eye protection. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.