EK-FB ASUS R5E-10 Monoblock RGB Edition is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-2011-V3 socket Haswell-E CPU and ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10
motherboard, with full ASUS AURA Lighting Control RGB support.
This water block uses the award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. The monoblock directly cools Intel LGA-2011-V3 socket type CPU, Intel X99 Express southbridge (PCH) and power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module as water flows directly over all critical areas (southbridge is passively cooled). It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material with the addition of decorative tiles with ROG insignia made out of brushed aluminum. The block features RGB LEDs that illuminate the ASUS ROG logo and Rampage V Edition 10 caption. The RGB LEDs are fully compatible with ASUS AURA Lighting Control and the 4-pin RGB female connector can be connected directly to the motherboard RGB header.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. On the CPU and southbridge (PCH) chip please use the enclosed electrically non-conductive thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm. EK recommends the use of EK-ACF fittings on this monoblock.
- EK-FB ASUS R5-E10 Monoblock RGB Edition
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- Factory backplate with RGB functionality is compatible with this Monoblock.
- ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 I/O Shield is not compatible with this Monoblock.
- This monoblock has full RGB support and can be connected directly to the motherboard RGB header and be used with ASUS AURA Lighting Control.