EK-FB GA X99Designare Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solutions for Intel® LGA-2011-v3 socket Haswell-E and Broadwell-E CPU and the GIGABYTE® GA-X99-Designare EX
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-2011-v3 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM acetal material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solutions on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the waterblock. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB GA X99 Designare Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel water block
- X99 Designare PCH heatsink
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are needed for proper operation. Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- The MOSFET heatsink is connected with PCH Southbridge, and has to be removed for installation of the block. To replace the original PCH heatsink, we enclose the factory replacement.