The PHANTEKS C350i CPU water cooler is the first of its kind from the Dutch case manufacturer, which is constantly expanding its innovative catalogue of products. Phanteks uses the C350i as an opportunity to combine the advantages of water cooling with a first class design and impressive RGB-LED lighting. As you would expect from the Netherlands, only the best materials are used - thereby setting new standards for quality in the C350i!
The Features of the PHANTEKS C350i CPU Water Cooler at a Glance:
- Extremely stylish design with RGB-LEDs
- Chrome-plated aluminium cover
- Polished, transparent acrylic surface
- Integrated RGB-LED lighting
- RGBs compatible with ASUS Aura & MSI Mystic Light
- Nickel-plated copper cooler with special finned design
- Extremely resistant Viton O-ring seals
- Mounting kits for Intel LGA 2011 (-V3) & LGA 115x
The PHANTEKS C350i CPU Water Cooler - Peak Performance Meets RGB Lighting!
With their first CPU water cooler Phanteks has set new standards to catapult the C350i straight into pole position. A nickel-plated base plate made from copper forms the foundation of this CPU monoblock and the 0,4 mm wide and 0,4 mm high fins on the top enable optimal heat transfer from the baseplate to the liquid coolant.
The cover consists of a polished, transparent acrylic glass that is securely fastened to the baseplate by means of an O-ring. Viton provides especially high thermal and chemical resistance and is frequently used by air- and space craft as well as in the automotive industry to to seal petrol tanks.
In the upper part of the acrylic cover you will find the connectors for fitting with G1/4" threads as well as embedded RGB-LEDs. The LED strips are also covered in chrome-plated aluminium and both connectors for the LED strips are found on the right side of the monoblock.
The LED lighting connector is supplied with power via two thin wires that diverge in a Y-shape, and whose end can be connected either to the motherboard or directly to compatible Phanteks cases. The RGB-LEDs are compatible with motherboards that are equipped with either the ASUS Aura Sync or the Mystic Light sync feature from MSI.
Mounting the cooler uses a stable backplate and supports Intel socket 115x and 2011 (-V3). The installation is therefore extremely straightforward and everything required to fasten it to the motherboard e.g. screws and backplate is contained within the bundle. Thermal paste from Phanteks also comes in the bundle.
Note: This product is delivered without the necessary fittings. These are purchasable separately.
- CPU Cooler Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 90 mm (W x H x D)
- Baseplate Dimensions: 70 x 4 x 70 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 200 g
- Material: copper (base, nickel-plated), acrylic glass (cover), chrome-plated aluminium (cover)
- Connectors: 2x G1/4" thread
- LED-Lighting: RGB, 12 V
- Socket Compatibility:
- Intel: 1150, 1151 1155, 1156, 2011(-V3)
- Thermal Paste: Phanteks PH-NDC
- 1x CPU cooler
- 1x Thermal paste
- 1x RGB-LED strip set
- 1x RGB-LED adapter for Phanteks cases and motherboards
- 1x LED-Y splitter cable
- 1x Installation kit
Attention: Please be aware that some coolers are delivered with a protective foil on the base. This must be removed prior to installation and operation. We accept no liability for damage arising from incorrect or faulty mounting and non-approved usage.