The HEATKILLER® IV eBC backplate is a useful addition for the HEATKILLER® IV VGA water blocks. Mounted on the back side of the graphic card, it improves the cooling performance while also granting mechanical stability. This is due to the construction out of massive black anodized aluminum. Even more, it also just looks good.
The backplate cools relevant components on the PCB’s backside. These are GPU, memory blocks (VRAM) or voltage regulation (VRM). Precut thermal pads are included in the scope of delivery.
Recesses in the backplate offer compatibility to mainboards with extremely wide IO ports. The stepping near the RAM slots offers ample distance to the memory modules.
Isolating spacers on the back side of the backplate ensure easy installation.
The enclosed mounting material is optimized for usage with HEATKILLER® IV water blocks. The backplate can be used with water blocks of other manufacturers. Specialized mounting material might be needed though. This is not part of the delivery scope.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Weight: 250g
- EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Gaming ACX 3.0
- EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT Gaming ACX 3.0
- EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 Gaming iCX
- EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 DT Gaming iCX
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Gaming ACX 3.0
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW DT Gaming ACX 3.0
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming iCX
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 DT Gaming iCX
Scope of delivery:
- 1x HEATKILLER® IV eBC - Backplate for GTX 1080 and 1070 FTW/FTW2
- 1x Mounting material