The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. Our mission was to deliver the most chemically stable coolant that would provide enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, we found our inspiration for CryoFuel in cryogenic fuels that are used at extremely low temperatures to operate in space machinery.
EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
This 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle
that is also designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
- Low electrical conductivity
- Biological growth inhibition
- Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- RoHS compliant
- 2-year shelf time after bottling
- Color: Clear (transparent)
- Content: 100 mL
- Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10%
- UV Reactive: No
- Neutral pH: 6 - 8
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Make sure to use high purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate!
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!