This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX Ti water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that the old EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side. The terminal cover is removable, it is fitted with 2 screws from the side.
EK recommend EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU
for connecting your GPU to PWM-enabled fans in your custom loop and thus controlling the PWM profiles based on the graphics card temperature.
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
- New ROG SLI High-Bandwidth bridges are compatible with this water block.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- Backplate is just for showcase and it is not included!