The 4-pack EK-HDC Fitting is a hard tube compression fitting pack, they are designed for use with solid tubing such as Acrylic, PETG, Copper, Stainless Steel, Glass, Carbon Fiber or any other type of compatible hard tube.
EK-HDC Fitting is a more secure variant of the EK-HD Adapter fitting as it prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring.
The barb and the ring are made of black nickel-plated CNC machined brass with quality O-rings. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
Best practice is to install these fittings using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase).
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
- supported tube: 16mm (5/8") OD
- outer diameter of a fitting: 23.8mm
- installed height: 13mm
- compatible tubing: solid Acrylic, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Glass, Carbon Fiber
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing the solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of the freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!