EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for EVGA® GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3
based graphics cards, based on NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture (GP102). The water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block is compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 Backplates and the factory EVGA backplate as well.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side. The terminal cover is removable, it is fitted with 2 screws from the side.
- RGB cable length: 30cm
- RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- EVGA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 factory backplate is compatible with this water block! The stock backplate main portion with the Serial Number sticker on it has smaller screw holes and the mounting screws need to be driven through it.
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
- EVGA SLI High-Bandwidth bridges are compatible with this water block.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!