This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for the X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI
socket AM4 motherboard that supports the second generation of AMD® Ryzen™ and 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ processors.
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools AMD® AM4 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-FB GA X470 Gaming 5 features high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speed settings as well.
This AM4 socket based monoblock also comes with a special cold plate which ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of AMD® AM4 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
A standard 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip is installed in the monoblock that connects to the motherboard's 4-pin LED header or it can be connected to any other standard 12V 4-pin LED controller. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the ordinary LED strip with a Digital LED strip or any other custom solution as well! The enclosed Digital RGB LED strip is compatible only with the dedicated 3-pin digital LED motherboard header. GIGABYTE® motherboards feature advanced LED lighting options and with the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion App, users can individually address color to each LED on the monoblocks integrated Digital LED strip.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB GA X470 Gaming 5 RGB Monoblock - Nickel water block
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Fittings are not included!
- Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- The stock I/O cover is compatible with this EK monoblock.
- The built-in 4-pin LED strip is compatible with any 12V LED RGB controller.
- The included 3pin Digital LED strip is compatible only with the onboard 3-pin 5V digital LED header.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!