The EK-RGB Extension Cable allows users to extend one RGB source so that they can build an aesthetically beautiful lighting system. It features standard 4-pin RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging. The extender cable can be used with any standard 4-pin 12V RGB controller or any of popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
Please refer to motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
Technical and electrical specifications:
- RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
- 4-pin female extender cable
- Maximum total cable length: 510mm +/- 5mm
- Color: Black
- EK-RGB Extension Cable
- 4-pin male-male connector (2pcs)
Made in China
- Please refer to motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
- The male-male 4-pin connectors are removable from the splitter cable.
- The extender cable is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream RGB controller via the 4-pin header.