The EK-KIT RGB 360 is the ultimate fully RGB customizable liquid cooling kit dedicated to all users who seek the best price-performance ratio on the market! The kit contains everything you need to assemble your first high-end custom liquid cooling loop. You don't have to worry about compatibility issues or being nervous about the right amount of fittings or tube length. If this is your first contact with custom liquid cooling, this is a great place to start!
This kit brings the following components, selected from our wide range of quality products:
EK-Supremacy EVO RGB - universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation which brings perfect performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO RGB is our flagship CPU water block and it is truly the best product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
EK-CoolStream PE 360 radiator - it gives this kit its name - offers best cooling capacity in the 40mm thick radiator class: Double stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB - ultra bright RGB high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar EVO RGB is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range. EK-Vardar EVO fans feature a special Start-Stop function which brings a true 0dB experience for the absolute silent fan operation.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump) - high-performance water cooling pump with integrated RGB reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. The unit features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm - Advanced Compression Fittings are 10/16mm (3/8" - 5/8") soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with flexible soft tubing. With a high-quality finish, the EK-ACF Fittings are an aesthetically appealing and secure option for your cooling loop. The locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting by compressing the tubing wall underneath the ring. The EK-ACF is a secure variant of the tubing fitting connector as the locking ring prevents flexible tube to be pulled out of the fitting.
EK-DuraClear - 2 meters of EK-DuraClear 9,5mm (3/8") / 15,9mm (5/8") premium-quality transparent PVC tubing with long-lasting clarity.
EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate - EK-CryoFuel Clear is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent-pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. The 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle (not included) that is also designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
All the RGB products included with the kit are compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
The kit is easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Every item in this kit can be purchased separately, further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK Webshop.
The majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in a quick and painless installation procedure. Once installed, this kit is a full custom loop solution. It can be upgraded with additional water blocks and components, such as additional radiators.
EK-KIT RGB 360 complete list of items:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy EVO RGB
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple)
- Radiator size: 400 x 130 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB (2200rpm) (3pcs)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/15,9mm (3/8'' - 5/8'') (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 3-Fan PWM (10cm)
- AMD mounting bracket and AMD AM4 backplate
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN)
- RGB accessories: EK-RGB 4-Way Splitter Cable (2 pcs)
- ATX bridging plug
- Allen Key 8
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- AMD Socket AM4
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- List of components may be subject to change in the future according to EKWB's best practices.
- Distilled water needed to dilute the cooling liquid concentrate is not included!
- EK recommends at least one 120mm fan and radiator space for cooling one component. For example, if you want to cool CPU and GPU in the same loop, we recommend at least 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans.
- EKWB recommends the use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in the kit. They can be purchased separately here.
- Please refer to motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
- The products are compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream RGB controller via the 4-pin header.
- The products are not compatible with NZXT HUE+ / HUE+ Advanced RGB controllers!