Passive heatsink designed for Intel® Optane™ SSD 905P M.2. Based on the award-winning design of the original EK-M.2 NVMe Heatsink. It ensures that the Intel® Optane™ 905P NVMe SSD operates at its maximum possible performance by preventing thermal throttling during heavy workload cycles.
The EK-M.2 Intel® Optane™ Heatsink is compatible with 22110 M.2 Optane™ SSDs (22mm wide, 110mm long). The motherboard will also need to ensure proper power delivery is routed to the M.2 connector for full performance. Support for 22x110mm M.2 SSD drives should be clearly stated in your motherboard manual.
The unique design of the heatsink ensures that it is easy to install, it is low profile, and aesthetically not intrusive. Simple clips ensure that the heatsink is very easy to install. The heatsink is ribbed, so it`s not just a flat aesthetical cover, it also acts as a very effective passive cooler. Its simple design ensures a sleek, non-intrusive look that can be easily combined with any aesthetical requirement of the user. The compact design makes it highly compatible so that it does not interfere with other components.
- Aluminum front cover
- Aluminum backplate
- Stainless steel clips
- EK-M.2 Intel® Optane™ 905P Heatsink front cover - black
- EK-M.2 Intel® Optane™ 905P Heatsink backplate - black
- Mounting clips
- Thermal pad 0.5mm
- Thermal pad 1mm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This heatsink is compatible only with the m.2 22x110mm form-factor Intel® Optane™ 905P SSDs
- Check your motherboard compatibility before the purchase of both the Intel® Optane™ m.2 905 drive and EK-M.2 Intel Optane 905P Heatsink.
- The compatible motherboard will need to support the 22 X 110 form factor, which should be clearly called out in the motherboard product specification. The motherboard will also need to ensure proper power delivery is routed to the M.2 connector for full performance.
- It is mandatory to mount thermal pads on both sides of the Intel® Optane 905P NVMe SSD.