EK-FC Radeon VII is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple AMD® Radeon® VII graphics cards. Please check EK Cooling Configurator
online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, 16GB of HBM2 memory, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is made of electrolytic copper while the top is made of high-quality black POM Acetal material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC Radeon VII water block is compatible with both Nickel and Black versions of the EK-FC Radeon VII Backplates.
EK also encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of multiple graphics cards easier and also transforms the GPU into a gorgeous single slot solution.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal.
- EK-FC Radeon VII series water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- Radeon VII stock backplates are compatible with EK-Vector Radeon VII water blocks only if installed with the stock backplate screws. For the best performance and aesthetics, EK recommends using the EK-Vector Radeon VII Backplates instead.