The EK-Vector Aorus RTX 2080 Ti RGB high-performance water block is specially designed for Gigabyte Aorus® version of NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your powerful Gigabyte graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware with accented RGB LED lighting. The block also features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to showcase the graphics card model via LEDs, visible from the side.
This water block is compatible with all Gigabyte Aorus® GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards, but as always, we recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator
for a precise compatibility match.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. It features four integrated LED sources, two located in the terminal cover and one LED strip on each end of the water block.
The block is already equipped with 4 12V RGB LED strip which is compatible with the motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED header. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
Both the NVIDIA® and Gigabyte NVLink™ are compatible with this water block.
- EK-Vector Aorus series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- Gigabyte Aorus® RTX 2080Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.