The EK-Loop Connect is a powerful, straightforward information and control hub for all the relevant parameters in your liquid-cooled PC! A Fan, Pump, and an Addressable D-RGB controller unit that is designed from the standpoint of an enthusiast, but at the same time, it's not overengineered. The easy-to-navigate software interface is simple enough for beginners and advanced enough for enthusiasts. The key features of the software are thoughtfully laid out to keep custom loop liquid cooling healthy!
The EK-Loop Connect is one of, if not the most powerful mainstream fan and LED controller available on the market, topping off at 170W of total power delivery. It's capable of delivering 20W per each 4-pin fan header, combining up to a total of 120W. The industry-standard, non-proprietary addressable D-RGB headers can each handle 9W.
With six PWM fan headers, capable of delivering a total of 120W, the user can connect several dozen fans, as standard PWM splitter cables can also be utilized. The same applies to the D-RGB headers since they can deliver up to 50W of power in total. Each header can be used to connect multiple D-RGB products by using an EK D-RGB splitter cable. To put it into perspective, that's enough for ~20 EK-Quantum Vector D-RGB water blocks. For specific EK-Quantum D-RGB water block power consumption check the table on our blog.
The unit is equipped with several safety features that ensure a restless a worry-free experience with the EK-Loop Connect. The built-in temperature sensor will make sure the fans and attached pumps are ramped up to the maximum speed if the software records CPU temperatures over 90-100°C.
An LED overpower protection system will make sure you will not damage the controller unit or your addressable D-RGB LEDs. If by any chance, one of the D-RGB headers will be overloaded, the unit will automatically set the color all the LEDs attached to a red color. A static red color is using only 1/3 of the total power draw and also acts as a warning color for the user to take action and reduce the number of LEDs attached.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 126x70x18mm
- Number of 4-pin PWM fan headers: 6 pcs
- Fan header max power output: total 120W / 10A
- Number of 3-pin D-RGB LED headers: 6 pcs
- D-RGB LED header pinout: 5V, data, no-pin, ground
- D-RGB LED header max power output: total 50W / 10A
- Mounting options: as 2.5“ SSD drives (61.7x76.6mm)
- Power connection: 1x Molex / 2x SATA power connector
- System data connection: USB 2.0 internal
- Number of thermal sensor headers: 3 pcs
- Number of flow meter headers: 1 pc
- Number of coolant level indicator headers: 1 pc
Designed and engineered by EK Water Blocks in Slovenia - Europe
Made in China