Alphacool Eisblock XPX CPU - Intel/AMD - polished clear version
- Producent: Alphacool
- Kod producenta: 12846
- Kod EAN: 4250197128469
- Gwarancja: 24 miesiące
- Koszt wysyłki: od 6,90 zł
- Darmowa dostawa od 800,00 zł
The Alphacool XPX Eisblock is the newest generation in the CPU water cooling field and offers not only outstanding cooling performance but also outstanding visual effects. One of its unique features is that the inner channels are also polished, making the cooler absolutely clear. Also available is a satin version with a milky finish that, with the right lighting, can give your system a whole new look.
- 1. Transparent nylon
- 2. Polished cooling channels for a striking appearance
- 3. Patented “ramp” system improves performance
- 4. Assembly materials allow for individual customization
The Alphacool Eisblock XPX is part of the newest generation of coolers from Alphacool. It is the first water cooler worldwide to be built partially with transparent nylon. Compared to conventional Plexiglas, transparent nylon is much more resistant to tension strain and tearing, and of course to high temperature differences. This minimizes the risk of cracks in the surface. In terms of appearance, Alphacool is setting a new standard and polishing not just the surface of the cooler, but also the insides of the water-bearing channels. This means the cooler is clear as glass.
The satin version’s milky surface creates a whole new look when paired with the right lighting. It looks especially good with vivid colours.
Of course, just like with a normal XPX Eisblock, the frame can be replaced with one in a different colour. This makes it easy to customize the cooler and completely adjust it to fit your individual style. Of course, even with all this attention to the cooler’s outstanding appearance, its cooling performance hasn’t fallen to the wayside. Alphacool’s patented ramp technology for improved performance, developed in-house, is also in use in the Eisblock XPX coolers. This technology ensures that water is evenly distributed over the entire cooler bottom. With regular nozzle technology, the water mainly flows through the middle while staying nearly still at the edges. The Eisblock XPX’s cooling surface is also enormous at 34 x 32mm, and is ideally suited for CPUs with 8 or more cores.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65 x 65 x 30mm
- Threads: 2x G1/4"
- Tested Pressure: 2 Bar
- Color: transparent
- Material Cooling Unit: Nylon / Plexi
- Compatibility Intel: 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 755, 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 771, 771
- Compatibility AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 939, FM2+, FM2, FM1, G34, 940
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Alphacool Eisblock XPX CPU - Intel/AMD - polished clear version
- Mounting material
- Mounting manual in multiple lenguages (DE/EN/FR)